OMG! There are so many custom permissions especially the item custom ones in my SharePoint site. How can I manage them with ease? I tried some products but either they didn’t help or they run slowly. It costs me lots of time! I am going crazy! Do you often run into such trouble like I did? If so, the Permission Management can be your solution.
Well, what is this? It is the Permission Management!
The search feature that Permission Management provided is helpful to solve the above problem for you. All you need is to connect Permission Management to SharePoint content database. Then, you can read the permission scope (E.g., site, list, folder and item), manage the search results, and export the report to Excel.
If you want to search all the permissions of one user in one site, list or folder and manage the search results, both in a fast pace, Permission Management will be your sidekick.
Are you ready to experience this search feature? Give it a try following the four steps below:
- Step 1, Select the site, list or folder.
- Step 2, Type the user name you want to check and you can choose the additional conditions.
- Step 3, Click Search to get the results.
- Step 4, Click one search result item and click the tool action button you desired to manage the results.
I hope you will find this Permission Management easy to use. Now have a cup of coffee and enjoy the day!
Check BoostSolutions Permission Management for more information.
Latest posts by Peter Pang (see all)
- What’s new in SharePoint Server 2013 Workflow - October 18, 2013
- How to use PowerShell to control your SharePoint SUT Platform remotely - June 14, 2013
- SharePoint Content Types - April 23, 2013