We are currently hiring a Marketing Development Manager and a Content Editor
English Content Editor
The Content Editor will be responsible for writing content on our web pages to make all aspects of the website adhere to our guidelines to ensure a consistent look and user experience throughout. The generation of ideas to keep the content fresh and dynamic is essential. The role holder will be required to create and manage the content for all of English related work such as product documentations, press release, and others in addition to provide support to product team with regard to product names, resource files.
- 1. To work with colleagues to ensure the websites provide clear, accurate and engaging content (written, audio, video and social media)
- 2. To assist with the development of other promotional activity to support content suggestions and communication (e.g. taglines, email content)
- 3. Use Google Analytics to track web traffic and interpret the data to highlight effective and ineffective sections of the website. Recommendations to improve content should be made based on the analysis of this data
- 4. Produce product information by complying with established procedures, standards, style guides, and schedules.
- 5. Writing, formatting, editing, reviewing, and proofing technical information for technical and non-technical users.
- 6. Attending product development meetings and design review meetings to determine documentation needs for product releases
Content is considered to be written, audio, video and social media
The post holder will, from time to time, be required to undertake other duties of a similar nature as may reasonably be required by his/her line manager.
- 1. Native English speaker with strong editorial skills - excellent spelling and grammar
- 2. Higher computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office
- 3. Impeccable time-keeping, meeting all deadlines through effective prioritization
- 4. Good Chinese and English reading comprehension and interpretation are preferred
- 5. Eager to learn new knowledge, able to master knowledge of different fields quickly
Marketing Development Manager
The person hired for the position of Marketing Development Manager will drive business development and marketing plans for all product lines and target markets. He/She will determine marketing directions, priorities and be accountable for results on target segments and for establishing marketing initiatives (such as market research, branding, product marketing, digital marketing, offline marketing, business/market development, etc). The person in charge will identify and define market/product opportunities to meet sales and growth objectives for the specific product lines.
- Responsibilities (include but are not limited to the following)
- 1. Develop, maintain and implement business plans and product line / market strategy
- 2. Lead marketing department to achieve target goals
- 3. Collaborate with sales team to set and achieve targets
- 4. Product management: Identify, recommend and lead development of new business opportunities for new and existing products, including analysis and interpretation of marketing data to identify business trends and customers' needs
- 5. Develop and execute targeted external communication/advertising/product promotion strategies to increase awareness for assigned segments
- 6. Plans and directs the optimization of website to ensure achievement of overall business plans
- 7. Work with product, sales and support teams to ensure a good customer satisfaction
- Basic Qualifications:
- 1. A Bachelors degree or higher from an accredited university
- 2. Minimum of 2 years experience in marketing or strategic development
- 3. Good English skills, both written and speaking.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 1. Experience in market and channel segmentation, partner management, strategic planning, forecasting, marketing operations planning and management, and organizational development
- 2. Minimum of one year experience in a management role
- 3. Chinese language skill is a plus