This is a long overdue post. But last March 10, BoostSolutions Team attended the Sharing the Point, Asian Tour in Beijing.
Among the featured speakers are world-renowned SharePoint evangelists Joel Oleson, Micahel Noel, Paul Swinder, Mark Miller, Rob LaMear and Dux Raymond Sy.
To summarize the speakers in bullets:
Dux Raymond Sy
- He is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- He is a SharePoint Server MVP
- he is currently a managing partner and the chief evangelist of Innovative-e, Inc
- he is the author of “SharePoint for Project Management”
- His blog is http://meetdux.com
- Twitter: @meetdux
- Joel is senior SharePoint architect and evangelist at Quest Software
- Joel is the most popular and highly requested global SharePoint speaker in the community
- His latest book is, “SharePoint 2010: Best Practices for Upgrading and Migrating”
- Prior to joining Quest, Joel spent seven years at Microsoft, where he architected the first global SharePoint deployment in Microsoft IT- SharePoint Online- and participated in the launch of SharePoint 2007
- His Blog is: http://www.sharepointjoel.com
- Twitter is @JoelOleson
- Mark Miller is Founder and Editor of EndUserSharePoint.com
- The site receives 50,000 unique page views a week, has a Weekly Newsletter subscription base of 13,500 readers and handles hundreds of questions weekly
- He travels internationally as the SharePoint Evangelist for Global 360
- twitter is @eusp
- Paul J. Swider is an international speaker, writer and freelance consultant.
- 7 years of software consulting experience combined with many Microsoft certifications and speaking credentials has made Paul an authority in the SharePoint Community.
- Paul’s blog at http://paulswider.com
Rob La Mear
- He is the Fpweb.net’s founder, CEO and biggest evangelist
- Was a pro soccer player
- In 1999, Fpweb.net became the first company in the World to offer SharePoint on a hosted platform (back when SharePoint was simply known as “Team Services” for FrontPages).
- twitter is @fpwebRob
To know more about the Asian Tour, head to Sharing the Point Website.
After attending this successful event, we are looking forward to attending the Microsoft SharePoint Conference 2011 in Anaheim, California.